Welcome to the East Sussex Social Value Marketplace
Our vision is for the public, private and social sectors in East Sussex to work together so we can share our resources and collectively use these to improve the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of our residents and local communities.
What is the East Sussex Social Value Marketplace?
The East Sussex Social Value Marketplace has been designed to:
1. Enable the sharing of resources:
- Organisations working in our communities can post "Requests" for help based on local need.
- Organisations that want to help can find out what communities need and respond to their "Requests" or they can let communities know how they can help by adding an "Offer" of help.
2. Encourage partnership working and collaboration across sectors:
- Organisations can create a profile and provide information about the services they provide.
- Organisations can connect and communicate with each other if they are working towards the same social, economic and environmental outcomes.
3. Secure additional value from public sector spending through the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012:
- Suppliers can use this site to identify social value that is within their capacity and capability to deliver to the local community.
This site is a free resource to help give the community of East Sussex a voice and build connections. Join Now!