Welcome to the East Sussex Social Value Marketplace
Our vision is for the public, private and social sectors in East Sussex (ES) to work together so we can share our resources and collectively use these to improve the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of our residents and local communities.
What is the ES Social Value Marketplace?
The ES Social Value Marketplace has been designed to:
1. Enable the sharing of resources:
- Organisations working in our communities can post "Requests" for help based on local need.
- Organisations that want to help can find out what communities need and respond to their "Requests" or they can let communities know how they can help by adding an "Offer" of help.
2. Encourage partnership working and collaboration across sectors:
- Organisations can create a profile and provide information about the services they provide.
- Organisations can connect and communicate with each other if they are working towards the same social, economic and environmental outcomes.
3. Secure additional value from public sector spending through the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012:
- Public sector organisations in ES can use this site to comply with legislation and target the social value commitments secured through their procurement process towards local community needs.
- Suppliers can use this site to identify social value that is within their capacity and capability to deliver and include these in their bid submission for contracts.
This site is free to use. Click here for more information on how you can join the ES Social Value Marketplace.